Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#2 Mobile Device Tips


After a long hiatus, I'm back.  Sorry Rachel Gray!  There hasn't been much to cheer about.  :/

I watched the iOS 7 hidden features video.  The first tip was about the dynamic wallpaper, which was funny because the guy loved it and I had already turned it off.  :)

What I was interested in was the ability to change Siri's pronounciation.  I wondered if I could teach her words as well.  

In the tips section from Apple, I appreciated learning about Do Not Disturb settings and have done that now.    I've also activated Find My iPhone.  


And here's my practice of using a photo from my phone.  I didn't have to cut and paste, though.   I used the feature in Blogger to add it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Keri - You timed your post wonderfully as I haven't looked for new posts for a couple weeks. So I get to be a cheerleader!! Rah Rah!

    ReplyDelete